About Angel’s Clients
Nothing is more important than working with someone who understands you and your needs.
If this is you, go to The Game Plan for more information.
- You’re not throwing as hard as you used to throw. Maybe you’re tentative since an elbow or shoulder injury and you want your confidence and velocity back.
- Your location is not what it used to be. Something has changed and you don’t know what.
- You’re in the Minor Leagues and you don’t want to sit there too long. You want some outside feedback and input.
- You’re in-season in the Major Leagues and your ERA is not happening. You’re under pressure and you need troubleshooting and a seamless intervention with immediate solutions.
- You have a nagging and recurring pitching injury. You want to know what caused it, how to strengthen it, whatever else you need to get rid of the problem once and for all.
- You’re the father of a young pitcher. You have an intuition that your son is not using his body correctly and you don’t want him to injure himself.
- You’re a pitching coach, or a strength coach, and you want to know as much as you can about the pitching motion. You want to go the extra mile for your pitchers.
What you can expect
The same results that pitchers have been reporting for years…explanations that satisfy your questions; knowledge that puts you back in the driver’s seat; solutions that satisfy your career and athletic needs; and results that happen within each and every session.
Imagine what you could do if you knew as much about yourself, your body, and your pitching motion as you knew about other specifics of baseball.
Some of the most common issues resolved for the pitcher:
- Technique issues related to “early” hip rotation
- Explosive issues related to velocity
- Body mechanics issues related to control & location
- Recurring injuries such as elbow or rear shoulder pain
- Lack of optimal use of the lower body
- Lack of rotational separation
- Lack of rotational speed
Do you have what it takes?
Some of the best have gotten great results by working with me because they were willing to work to be the best.
- They were unwilling to stop until they got answers
- They were confident that they could do better
- They were open to anything that they thought could help them
- They loved being a pitcher
- They never gave up
- They were passionate about improving
Coaching Staff affiliations
College Park High School, pitching injury consultant
University of Pacific pitching staff, 2012
Lamorinda Cougars, Elite World Series National Champions (11 and under)
Lamorina Travel Teams, 16U, 14U, 12U, 11U, 10U
Pleasant Hill Hawks
Pleasant Hill Condors, National 2nd Place Champions, 2007 Season
just to name a few…
Are you Ready?